There are many options if you are looking for powders with superfood benefits these powders have a variety of health benefits, and some can be used daily. They are quite accessible and are offered from a variety of sources online. If you include this powders in your daily routines, then you can be assured that you will not have to visit the hospital often. They improve health and also protects you from illnesses. Here is my list of 6 powders with serious superfood benefits.
This is a malt-flavored, calcium-rich superfood that is quite good for the bones. It is a beneficial product for women who are on an antidepressant to restore their former self. However, just like other supplements, taking an excess amount would be disastrous to you. The supplement should be taken beginning with a small amount of about half a teaspoonful. You can then use a teaspoon a day. Furthermore, you should rotate the dosage, with a few days on and a few days off. Taking too much can affect your hormones. If this occurs, then you should take less or stop immediately. Furthermore, consult your doctor before using the product if you have blood pressure, liver issues, and cancer of the ovary or testicles.
• Improves sexual function – It promotes sexual function in both men and women. It improves endurance and also increases libido. It also increases fertility and balances hormones.
• Vitamins – The superfood is rich in vitamins B, E, and C. It has plenty of zinc, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and amino acids.
• Improves women’s mood and health – Maca is useful is relieving menopause and menstrual issues. It also alleviates body pains, cramps, mood swings, depression and hot flashes. However, if you are lactating or pregnant, do not use maca.
• Skin improvement – It helps in clearing blemishes and acne. It also decreases skin sensitivity. It also helps you to withstand extreme temperatures in both cold and hot weather.
• General health – The powder has many benefits to your general health. It has iron that restores red blood cells. It also prevents cardiovascular disease and anemia. It allows you to heal from wounds quickly, and also keeps your teeth and bones healthy. If can also be sued during workouts to help improve muscle mass quickly.
• Mood balance – It can alleviate symptoms related to stress, anxiety, mood swings and depression. It also leads to improvements in focus and mental energy.
The cocoa is one of the best superfoods. The Incas regarded it as a drink for the gods. This is an association that led to the emergence of the scientific name of the cocoa tree, Theobroma cacao from the Greek phrases theo (god) and broma (drink). Raw cacao has about four times the antioxidant content in comparison to regular dark chocolate. It is even 118 times more than bananas and 19 times more than blueberries. Naturally fermented or raw cacao and processed chocolate are open sold in bars and pieces are entirely separate foods. There are many benefits in using unsweetened dark cocoa powder. Some of the benefits of cocoa are:
• Prevents premature aging – Cocoa has polyphenol antioxidants protect cells from premature destruction or oxidation, and helps you to feel and look younger for longer.
• Combats fatigue and create energy – It has high concentration of magnesium that reenergizes the body
• Lowers blood pressure – It is beneficial for the patient who suffer from high blood pressure.
• Reduce insulin resistance – This arises from the antioxidant properties and is beneficial for people with impaired glucose tolerance and smokers.
• Improve skin – this arises from increased skin hydration, oxygen saturation, and microcirculation
• Fights tooth decay – an extract of cocoa powder is more effective than fluoride in preventing cavities. It stems from crystalline that hardens teeth enamel.
• Protects your heart – It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that protect from cardiovascular disease, improve blood circulation and reduce the risk of stroke. It also prevents blood clot and thins blood.
• Acts as an aphrodisiac – Cocoa has a mood enhancing element known as phenethylamine. It leads to the release of pleasurable opium-like neurochemicals and endorphins. These are often released naturally during sexual activity or when you are in love.
• Improves happiness – Cocoa powder is one of the best superfoods. It contains anandamine, a mood improver. This is often known as a bliss molecule and leads to a feeling of euphoria once ingested.
You should take one tablespoon of cocoa powder a day. It can be mixed with a sweetener or a smoothie. You should choose raw or regular coal powder, and avoid the alkalized versions as it reduces its flavonol content.
Acai powder is one of the healthiest superfoods. This is one of the six powders with serious superfood benefits. It has many benefits to the body, and should be used by anyone who is keen to have a healthy lifestyle. The powder comes from acai berries. It is safe as long as you are not allergic to the fruit. You should also avoid using acai powder with products that have other ingredients such as coffee. The health benefits are:
• Improves cardiovascular health – The acai powder has high quantities of anthocyanin. This is a form of antioxidant that can lower cholesterol levels in the body. It also has anti-cholesterols that have cardio-protective benefits for our cells. It also prevents blood clots, improving blood circulation, and also relaxes the blood vessels.
• Aids in weight loss – The powder is beneficial in helping use lose weight, and also ensure that you maintain a healthy weight. This arises from its ability to reduce the negative effects of a high-fat diet.
• Improves immunity – It helps fight diseases, leading to improvements in the immunity.
• Helps digestion – It helps in keeping the digestion system clean and functioning optimally. It also has detoxification properties and is quite popular due to its dietary fiber.
• Improves cellular health – The anthocyanin is essential in the cellular protection system. It ensures that cells are not invaded by free radicals.
• Reduce irritation – Acai powder has properties that prevent irritation that arises from respiratory distress.
• Energy boost – Acai powder can improve energy and stamina, and helps combat fatigue and exhaustion. A spoonful of the powder is quite useful to ensure your day is energetic.
• Anti-aging effects – It contains plant phytochemicals that reverse or slows the typical processes of aging that arise from oxidative damage.
Spirulina powder is really good for you. It has many nutrients that are quite powerful in your brain and body. This is one of the most researched superfoods. It has an intense flavor, and ca be taken on a daily basis to revitalize and restore your health. Below are the benefits of the powder.
• Strengthens the immune system – This is by encouraging cell degeneration. It also helps heal wounds quickly and makes the recovery process after an illness quicker. It also fortifies the immune system, ensuring that you will not suffer from flu, colds, and other contractible illnesses.
• Keeps eyes healthy – This is an effective supplement if you want to improve your eyes. It is rich in vitamin A. The vitamin concentration is ten times more when compared to carrots gram to gram.
• Anti-inflammatory properties – Spirulina has Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. It is beneficial for women, and can minimize the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. It is a good supplement for pregnant women. It has six times more calcium than milk.
• Improves digestion system – It eases the passage of waste, reducing stress in the entire system. T also encourage the development of healthy bacteria in the digestive system, and aids in improving the absorption of dietary nutrients.
• Detoxification – The powder has a high concentration of chlorophyll, a natural detox agent. It can remove toxins from the blood, and binds to radioactive isotopes and heavy metals such as arsenic. It is quite beneficial for people undergoing radiotherapy treatments.
• It is high in bio-available iron, and can be beneficial for people with anemia or are pregnant.
• It is a good source of proteins and has more in comparison to fish, poultry and beef.
• It I a good source of potassium, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, and chromium.
• It contains four times the antioxidant ability of blueberries
• It is a good source of vitamins such as B-12 (cobalamin), B-3(nicotinamide), B-2 (riboflavin), B-6 (pyridoxine), vitamin E, vitamin K1 and K2, and vitamins B-1(thiamine).
Bee pollen is a very nutritious food. It has lipids, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and proteins. The powder comes from pollen collected from the bodies of bees. Bee pollen is the male seed from flowers. It is collected by the bees and is mixed with the bee’s digestive system. It is a concoction of sticky pollen granules that can have over five million pollen spores each. The pollen is quite nutritious, and it contains vitamins, minerals, proteins, bioflavonoids, carotenoids and fatty acids. It is one of the best superfoods. Bee pollen is food and acts very fast when taken at mealtimes, especially when combined with fruit. This allows it to clean your intestinal flora gently. A spoonful is sufficient. The benefits includes:
• Skin soother – bee pollen is common in tropical products that aim to treat common skin irritations such as eczema and psoriasis and in alleviating inflammatory conditions. The vitamins and amino acids help in regeneration of cells.
• Energy Enhancer – The powder has a variety of nutrients that make is a great natural energizer. The proteins, carbohydrates, and Vitamin B will ensure that you will be energized throughout the day by enhancing stamina and preventing fatigue.
• Treating allergies – Pollen is effective in minimizing the presence of histamine, preventing many allergies. It also acts as a remedy for asthma and sinus problems. Essentially, bee pollen is effective against a wide variety of respiratory diseases.
• Prostrate aid – bee pollen can be very beneficial for men should suffer from benign prostate hyperplasia. It provides relief, reduces inflammation and also minimizes the urge to urinate often.
• Supports cardiovascular system – It contains rutin, an antioxidant bioflavonoid that strengthens blood vessels, capillaries, and decreases cholesterol levels. It also has anti-clotting powers that prevent stroke and heart attack.
• Treats addictions – It inhibits cravings by suppressing impulses.
• Helps in digestion – It contains enzymes that help in digestion.
• Immune system booster – It has antibiotic properties that protect the body from viruses. It also has antioxidants that protect cells from the damaging oxidation o free radicals.
I am sure that many of you have heard of the baobab tree. However, have you heard of Baobab fruit powder? The powder is made from baobab fruit. The powder comes from the fruit pulp which naturally dehydrates inside the shell. The pulp is simply ground to a powder. The powder has a variety of minerals and vitamins. It contains about twice as much calcium as milk, more iron than red meat and five times as much vitamin C as oranges. It also has phosphorus, calcium, potassium, antioxidants, and magnesium. It also has soluble fiber. The benefits include:
• Improves iron absorption – This is a benefit for vegetarians as it assists them to absorb iron from various foods.
• Manage blood sugar levels – It counteracts the negative sugar level spikes that arise when eating foods that are rich in carbohydrate such as white bread.
• Prevents cancer – The superfood has antioxidants that eliminate free radicals that can lead to the development of cancer.
• Prevents cardiovascular diseases
• Has anti-inflammatory properties, and prevents heart disease.
• Slows down the process of aging due to the antioxidant properties
• Improves sleep patterns
• Promotes mental clarity
• Boost the immune system
• Improves dieting by creating a feeling of fullness
• Improves bone health – It contains calcium that improve bone health. Calcium also maintains muscle function and heart rhythm. It also has potassium that protects the bodies. It is also essential in maintaining a critical fluid balance in the body.
• Improve digestion – It has insoluble fiber that helps in digestion by creating roughage in the digestion track.
• Prebiotic – The powder has prebiotic properties. It nourishes the good bacteria that already exist in the gut. Furthermore, it is effective in dealing with inflammatory bowel diseases and digestive disorders.
• Gluten free ad vegan – The powder is a necessary addition, and can be used for bake mixes, dressings and smoothing if you want extra flavor and nutrients. It has natural thickening properties that can be used as a gluten-free substitute to thicken sauces instead of corn starch, flour or even cream.
It is recommended that you take about 1-2 teaspoons per day to improve your general health and well-being.
The list contains some of the 6 powders with serious superfood benefits that you should consider integrating into your diet. They have many health benefits and are easy to use.